It’s leaders and employees begin every single day with happiness and without any trace of drudgery.
As the Provincial Government once again faces another milestone after the May 2016 elections,
here are some of the amazing achievements that will truly testify South Cotabato’s Commitment to
Integrity and Excellent Service for the past years.
1. Galing Pook Jesse Robredo Leadership Award
In 2016, Gov. Daisy P. Avance-Fuentes received Galing Pook Jesse Robredo Leadership Award
for Manifesting the Ideal Qualities of a Public Servant-Leader, Dedication, Commitment,
and Humility–in Promoting Good Governance that is Empowering, Effective, and Ethical.
2. 3rd MOST COMPETITIVE PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES
In 2015, the National Competitiveness Council declared the province as the 3rd most competitive
province in the country.
3. 4th MOST COMPETITIVE PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES
In 2014, the National Competitiveness Council declared the province as the 4th most competitive
province in the country.
4. SEAL OF GOOD LOCAL GOVERNANCE (SGLG)
Last years, South Cotabato received the Seal of Good Local Governance Award
from the Department of Interior and Local Government(DILG).
The said award symbolizes the province’s journey towards good local governance
upholding of transparency, integrity and service delivery.
5. GALING POOK AWARDS
For the past three years, South Cotabato was awarded with three Galing pook Awards
named: South Cotabato Sanitation and Clustering Program, Minahang Bayanihan:
Small Scale Mining Program and The Friendly Drugs: a PPP on Health Plus Project.
6. MOST FUNCTIONAL LOCAL COUNCIL FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
Last year, South Cotabato’s Provincial Council for the Protection of Children was once again
adjudged as the Most Functional LCPC or Local Council for the Protection of Children.
7. NNC 12 NUTRITION AWARDEE
The National Nutrition Council through the Regional Nutrition Evaluating Team declared
South Cotabato as the Most Outstanding Province for the Implementation of Nutrition Programs
in the whole region. Junelia Domel, a Barabgay Nutrition Scholar from Brgy. New Iloilo,
Tantangan also won the award as the Regional Most Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Scholar.
8. MOST OUTSTANDING LGU PERFORMER ON REVENUE GENERATION PROGRAM AND REAL PROPERTY TAX COLLECTION.
The Bureau of Local Finance XII declared the Province as the Most Outstanding LGU Performer
on Revenue Generator Program for 2015 having attained 107.55% revenue Tax Accomplishment Rate(RTAR)
versus it’s assigned total targets of Php 427, 469, 577.00 on real property tax, business tax, fees and charges, and economic enterprises . The province was also declared as the Ranked 1 in the 1st Income Tax Provincial Level Category for the success of the Real Property Tax Collection Program of the Province,
having obtained 102.10% collection efficiency against its Annual target of Php 245, 471, 292.00 for CY 2015.
The provincial government of South Cotabato has allocated at least P1.15 million for the upcoming participation of its athletes, coaches and chaperones to the 2017 [...]
The SOCCSKSARGEN Regional Athletic Association has embarked on a 30-day Intensive Training at the South Cotabato Sports Complex in Koronadal City in preparation for the [...]
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan has approved the Executive Order issued by the municipality of Polomolok for the creation of the Technical Working Group for its proposed [...]
LAKE SEBU, SOUTH COTABATO --- Members of the Technical Working Group (TWG) of the Search for South Cotabato Model Schools in Solid Waste Management recently [...]
TUPI, SOUTH COTABATO --- In celebration of the 22nd Anniversary of Linggo ng Matutum, the local government (LGU) of Tupi launched CINEMA22M, a video-production contest [...]
[fusion_sharing tagline=“” tagline_color=“” backgroundcolor=“” title=“facebook” link=“www.facebook.com” description=“” icons_boxed=“” icons_boxed_radius=“” color_type=“” icon_colors=“” box_colors=“” tooltip_placement=“” pinterest_image=“” hide_on_mobile=“” class=“” id=“”][/fusion_sharing]
JOB VACANCIES IN THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH COTABATO
Koronadal City---South Cotabato is open to set a local monitoring mechanism to ensure human rights [...]
The provincial government of South Cotabato has allocated at least P1.15 million for the upcoming [...]
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan has approved the Executive Order issued by the municipality of Polomolok for [...]
LAKE SEBU, SOUTH COTABATO --- Members of the Technical Working Group (TWG) of the Search [...]
TUPI, SOUTH COTABATO --- In celebration of the 22nd Anniversary of Linggo ng Matutum, the [...]
Koronadal City---Health officials here initiated a convergence initiative to eliminate the spread of rabies virus [...]
South Cotabato’s Sangguniang Panlalawigan successfully conducted its first public hearing for the proposed 2017 South [...]
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0136 purchase of 1 unit Printer
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0135 purchase of 4 vials Demerol & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0134 purchase of 400 packs Meals & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0133 purchase of 4 pieces Basketball Ball & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0132 purchase of 24 pieces XLR Connector, female & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0131 purchase of 4 pieces Tire & etc.
- 03/28/17 SM 17-0130 purchase of 5 reams Book Paper, Long & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0129 purchase of 1 lot Meals and Snacks with Venue and Room Accommodation & etc.
- 03/28/17 SVP 17-0061-A purchase of 1 lot Meals and Snacks with Venue and Room Accommodation & etc.
- 03/27/17 SVP 17-0127 purchase of 1 lot Meals and Snacks & etc.
- 03/27/17 SVP17-0126-100 packs meals & snacks
- 03/24/17 SVP 17-0123 purchase of 60 pax Meals and Snacks with Venue
- 03/25/17 Notice of Award no. 17-0065-Agreda Shell Station
- 03/19/17 NOA 17-0054A-Rusann Marketing Corp.
- 03/19/17 NOA 17-0054-Laforteza Pharmacy
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0492-A-8 pcks Battery, AA, 2 per pack, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0492-25 pcs Ballpen, special, black, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0491-30 sacks Rice, 50 kls. per sack, Well-Milled, 7 tonner, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0489-1 unit Desktop Computer
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-B-Book Binding of 30 pieces Manual, and etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-A-30 pads Composition Notebook, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-1 lot Meals and Snacks with Venue and Room Accomodation for 34 persons for 3 days
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0485-4 pcs Teflon Tape, 3 over 4 inches & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0484-2 sets Telephone set, H.D, Digital
- 02/13/17 PO 17-0122, A-H - delivery of various medical supplies - SCPH (ITB 16-0068-1)
- 02/13/17 PO 17-0124, A-B - supply of various drugs & medicines - SCPH (ITB 16-0068-2)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0112, A - supply of tire, etc - PMH (SVP 16-1022)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0105, A-G - supply of drugs & medicines - PMH (SVP 16-1013)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0106, A - supply of gemilina lumber, etc - PGSO (SVP 16-0864)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0111 - supply of various spare parts - PEO (ITB 16-0063)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0113, A - supply of bupivaccine, etc - SCPH (PB NP 16-0021B)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0107 - supply of digital mobile radio - Radioroom
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0110 - supply of hydraulic oil, etc - PEO (ITB 16-0053A)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0109 - labor & materials for cleaning of aircon units - PEO (SVP 16-1035)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0103, A-B - delivery of various office supplies - OPAG (SM 16-1028)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0101, A - delivery of various medical supplies - UVCH (ITB 16-0073)