It’s leaders and employees begin every single day with happiness and without any trace of drudgery.
As the Provincial Government once again faces another milestone after the May 2016 elections,
here are some of the amazing achievements that will truly testify South Cotabato’s Commitment to
Integrity and Excellent Service for the past years.
1. Galing Pook Jesse Robredo Leadership Award
In 2016, Gov. Daisy P. Avance-Fuentes received Galing Pook Jesse Robredo Leadership Award
for Manifesting the Ideal Qualities of a Public Servant-Leader, Dedication, Commitment,
and Humility–in Promoting Good Governance that is Empowering, Effective, and Ethical.
2. 3rd MOST COMPETITIVE PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES
In 2015, the National Competitiveness Council declared the province as the 3rd most competitive
province in the country.
3. 4th MOST COMPETITIVE PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES
In 2014, the National Competitiveness Council declared the province as the 4th most competitive
province in the country.
4. SEAL OF GOOD LOCAL GOVERNANCE (SGLG)
Last years, South Cotabato received the Seal of Good Local Governance Award
from the Department of Interior and Local Government(DILG).
The said award symbolizes the province’s journey towards good local governance
upholding of transparency, integrity and service delivery.
5. GALING POOK AWARDS
For the past three years, South Cotabato was awarded with three Galing pook Awards
named: South Cotabato Sanitation and Clustering Program, Minahang Bayanihan:
Small Scale Mining Program and The Friendly Drugs: a PPP on Health Plus Project.
6. MOST FUNCTIONAL LOCAL COUNCIL FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
Last year, South Cotabato’s Provincial Council for the Protection of Children was once again
adjudged as the Most Functional LCPC or Local Council for the Protection of Children.
7. NNC 12 NUTRITION AWARDEE
The National Nutrition Council through the Regional Nutrition Evaluating Team declared
South Cotabato as the Most Outstanding Province for the Implementation of Nutrition Programs
in the whole region. Junelia Domel, a Barabgay Nutrition Scholar from Brgy. New Iloilo,
Tantangan also won the award as the Regional Most Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Scholar.
8. MOST OUTSTANDING LGU PERFORMER ON REVENUE GENERATION PROGRAM AND REAL PROPERTY TAX COLLECTION.
The Bureau of Local Finance XII declared the Province as the Most Outstanding LGU Performer
on Revenue Generator Program for 2015 having attained 107.55% revenue Tax Accomplishment Rate(RTAR)
versus it’s assigned total targets of Php 427, 469, 577.00 on real property tax, business tax, fees and charges, and economic enterprises . The province was also declared as the Ranked 1 in the 1st Income Tax Provincial Level Category for the success of the Real Property Tax Collection Program of the Province,
having obtained 102.10% collection efficiency against itsAnnual target of Php 245, 471, 292.00 for CY 2015.
SURALLAH, SOUTH COTABATO---The Solid Waste Management Board (SWMB) of the Municipality of Surallah has recommended to their Mayor for the non-renewal of the contract between [...]
SURALLAH, SOUTH COTABATO --- Members of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) commended the province for establishing the Cluster Sanitary Landfill (SLF) located in [...]
The 2017 Search for Cleanest and Greenest is all set and ready, so declared by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) and Provincial [...]
South Cotabato’s Health Care Waste - Technical Working Group (HCW-TWG) members recently finished the monitoring of their compliance of health care providers (HCP) on the [...]
South Cotabato’s Sand, Gravel and Mining (SGM) tax collection debuted at P1,275,545.00 for January 2017, the Provincial Environment Management Office (PEMO) reported. The substantial collection, [...]
[fusion_sharing tagline=“” tagline_color=“” backgroundcolor=“” title=“facebook” link=“www.facebook.com” description=“” icons_boxed=“” icons_boxed_radius=“” color_type=“” icon_colors=“” box_colors=“” tooltip_placement=“” pinterest_image=“” hide_on_mobile=“” class=“” id=“”][/fusion_sharing]
JOB VACANCIES IN THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH COTABATO
SURALLAH, SOUTH COTABATO---The Solid Waste Management Board (SWMB) of the Municipality of Surallah has recommended [...]
A total of 3,810 people of South Cotabato received free services from the Provincial Government [...]
The 2017 Search for Cleanest and Greenest is all set and ready, so declared by [...]
South Cotabato’s Health Care Waste - Technical Working Group (HCW-TWG) members recently finished the monitoring [...]
The Provincial Human Resource and Management Office (PHRMO) will strictly observe the conduct of background [...]
South Cotabato’s Sand, Gravel and Mining (SGM) tax collection debuted at P1,275,545.00 for January 2017, [...]
- 02/27/17 SVP 17-0060 purchase of 32 pax Meals and Snacks with Venue
- 02/27/17 SVP 17-0057 purchase of 4 pieces Tire & etc.
- 02/24/17 SVP 17-0054 purchase of 1 unit Air Compressor
- 02/24/17 SVP 17-0059 purchase of 2 pieces Tire & etc.
- 02/24/17 SVP 17-0058 purchase of 800 liters Diesoline
- 02/24/17 SVP 17-0056 purchase of 1 unit Printer & etc.
- 02/24/17 SVP 17-0055 purchase of 1 piece Tire, Front & etc.
- 02/23/17 SVP 17-0053 purchase of 500 pads Accountable Forms & etc.
- 02/23/17 SVP 17-0052 purchase of 5 pieces Cloth Envelope & etc.
- 02/23/17 SVP 17-0051 purchase of 112 sacks of Rice, 50kgs. per sack & etc.
- 02/23/17 SVP 17-0050 purchase of 1 unit Binding Machine & etc.
- 02/23/17 SVP 17-0049 purchase of 70 pax Meals and Snacks
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0492-A-8 pcks Battery, AA, 2 per pack, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0492-25 pcs Ballpen, special, black, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0491-30 sacks Rice, 50 kls. per sack, Well-Milled, 7 tonner, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0489-1 unit Desktop Computer
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-B-Book Binding of 30 pieces Manual, and etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-A-30 pads Composition Notebook, & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0488-1 lot Meals and Snacks with Venue and Room Accomodation for 34 persons for 3 days
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0485-4 pcs Teflon Tape, 3 over 4 inches & etc.
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0484-2 sets Telephone set, H.D, Digital
- 12/12/16 NOA 16-0483-270 sacks Organic Fertilizer, 50kg per sack, with Poly bag inside before sacking
- 12/10/16 NOA 16-0482-A-20 pieces Ballpen, Special, Black & etc.
- 12/10/16 NOA 16-0482-60 pax Meals and Snacks with Venue
- 02/13/17 PO 17-0122, A-H - delivery of various medical supplies - SCPH (ITB 16-0068-1)
- 02/13/17 PO 17-0124, A-B - supply of various drugs & medicines - SCPH (ITB 16-0068-2)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0112, A - supply of tire, etc - PMH (SVP 16-1022)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0105, A-G - supply of drugs & medicines - PMH (SVP 16-1013)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0106, A - supply of gemilina lumber, etc - PGSO (SVP 16-0864)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0111 - supply of various spare parts - PEO (ITB 16-0063)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0113, A - supply of bupivaccine, etc - SCPH (PB NP 16-0021B)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0107 - supply of digital mobile radio - Radioroom
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0110 - supply of hydraulic oil, etc - PEO (ITB 16-0053A)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0109 - labor & materials for cleaning of aircon units - PEO (SVP 16-1035)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0103, A-B - delivery of various office supplies - OPAG (SM 16-1028)
- 01/31/17 PO 17-0101, A - delivery of various medical supplies - UVCH (ITB 16-0073)